peak-peak height for each EV or effective EV (in the case of contrasts) - for the latter, see my 'efficiency" NeuroImage paper.

On 11 Mar 2010, at 13:37, Elena Miramontes wrote:

I'm trying to understand the design and contrast matrix. I generated my design
matrix file and my contrast file with the script "design_ttest2" on TBSS.
In the output I get the following.
- /Num Waves 2
- /Num Points 31
- /PPheights 1 1

What does it mean?
I assume that Num Waves are the columns and Num Points are the rows. Is it
right? With PPheights I have no idea what it could mean.

Thank you for your help,

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)