Isn't this a knotty question?

Claire's response is a good indication of some of the potential
difficulties in charging psychologists and assessors for the use of
rooms!

Firstly there may be a competition law objection to charging an
external assessor and thus unfairly favouring your internal provision.

Secondly there are advantages to supporting the provision of services
for your students - not least of which is the possibility of having
some input to the assessment process and outcome - even if only by
way of information flow and goodwill!

Jeff

Jeff Hughes  Registered Practitioner Psychologist
psychologist.co.uk     Lucem Ltd      Box42 Group
Chartered IT Professional  Assistive Technologist

Disclaimer:

This email, including attachments, is privileged and confidential.
If received in error permanently delete: DO NOT keep, copy or share.