Hello

UKI-SCOTGRID-ECDF is appearing as N/A on the gstat 2 page
http://gstat-prod.cern.ch/gstat/summary/GRID/GRIDPP/

Just wondering if someone knows what is causing this?

To check what these test do I downloaded the RPM
gstat-validation-2.0.25-1.el5.noarch.rpm
as recommended elsewhere here.

Running it against ECDF exposes what I think is a little bug:
./gstat-validate-se -H ui.glite.ecdf.ed.ac.uk  -p 2170 -b 'Mds-Vo-name=UKI-SCOTGRID-ECDF,o=Grid'
File "./gstat-validate-se", line 319, in test_SA_Path
    my_errors.log(gsutils.get_unique_id(key),'VOInfo.Path', 'GlueSAPath must not be published', gsutils.get_site(key), 'WARNING')
TypeError: log() takes exactly 5 arguments (6 given)

Anyway - easy enough to fix this is in the script and then it runs fine - though finds a lot of 'errors' ! for me to sort through.
and I guess addressing that warning would also stop this happening.

Just wondering whether it is a failure of the scripts to run that causes the N/A or something else...

Cheers

Wahid
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.