I'm probably doing the same with this email, but there seems to be a
problem that I am getting all messages to the list, inlcuding the
administrative ones.

Is there a different email address for admin messages?

Jan Kevlin
Information manager
Norwich City Council
01603 212467

Please don't clog my inbox - save space - send LINKS not attachments
with internal emails

E-Mail Disclaimer - Please Read

Confidentiality:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. The information in this e-mail may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose it,
copy it, distribute it, or take any action based on its contents.
Please reply and highlight the error then delete it.
Security:
Please note that Internet email is not a fully secure method of
communication. You should be aware of this lack of security
when emailing us.

This email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.