Hello Crumb list readers,

just a brief note of apology that the CRUMB website is temporarily
down... as we gear up for a busy few weeks.

Information about the symposium can be found on the website of the
Contemporary Art Society:
http://www.contemporaryartsociety.org/events/event/symposium-
commissioning-collecting-variable-media

Information about the postgraduate training days can be found on the
website of CultureLab: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/culturelab/events/item/
creative-digital-media-research-practice-production-through-exhibition2

and all other information about the book launches and the birthday
party can be found on the website of the AV Festival:
www.avfestival.co.uk

We'll let you know when we're all back online, but come see us in
person in Newcastle / Gateshead instead!
Sarah