thanks everyone - I knew the answer was out there.
Liz

From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Poppy
Sent: 01 February 2010 10:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Revision ONB

Hi Liz

Or even Object Name Books - a bit of info on http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/oswebsite/aboutus/foi/questions/2009/0041.html

Sarah

From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Williams, Elizabeth
Sent: 01 February 2010 10:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Revision ONB

In my source records there is something called "Revision ONB" and I can't work out what the initials stand for. I think they may be something to do with the Ordnance Survey.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Liz

Liz Williams
Historic Environment Record Officer
Northumberland Conservation
Development and Regulatory Services
Northumberland County Council
County Hall
Morpeth
Northumberland
NE61 2EF

Telephone: 01670 534060
Fax: 01670 533409
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.northumberland.gov.uk/archaeology

Northumberland made the following annotations
Northumberland added disclaimer:

This email is intended solely for the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking
any action in reliance on the contents of this email is prohibited.
If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the email from any computer.

All email communication may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with internal policy and relevant legislation.

Please, consider your environmental responsibility.
Before printing this e-mail ask yourself: "Do I need a hard copy?"

Emails sent to and from this organisation will be monitored in accordance
with the law to ensure compliance with policies and to minimise any
security risks.
The information contained in this email or any of its attachments may
be privileged or confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive
this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using
the reply facility in your email software.