Nothing has changed it always has been Object Name Book as complied by
the Ordnance Survey, Original was a scribal error which seems to be
repeated over and over again.

David Evans

Historic Environment Record Officer

Planning and Environment

Planning, Transportation & Strategic Environment

PO Box 2081

The Council Offices, Castle Street

Thornbury

South Gloucestershire