Copyright permission forms for film projects Hi all

Does anyone have an example they can send me of a copyright form to use with adult learners in a film-making project?

I am managing a Transformation Fund project with adult learners for the UK Medical Collections Group. Our funding contract states that the funder will hold copyright in the finished films, therefore we need to ensure we have participants’ written permission for this and for their work to be used independently by the funder.

I’ve got many copies of photographic permission forms but none of copyright forms for filming with adults – can anyone help?

Thanks

Emma

Emma King
Museum Consultant