I'm working with Museums Luton at the moment on a Virtual Museum and we need
to house some IT equipment (Screen keyboard mouse/rollerball) in a kiosk/pod
structure for public use at different venues. Has anybody had a similar
thing created?  We'd like a futuristic feel to it and it will need to be
sturdy but transportable and obviously have accessibility for It
technicians, cables etc.  Also any tips/advice please.

Although the museum is planning on creating these themselves it would be
useful to know of any manufacturers that could also do it.

Thank you

Helen Close

Museum, Heritage & Learning Consultant

01462 815748