Hello All on this rather dull Monday!

We currently contract out our cleaning services and are planning to continue to do so.  We would like to employ someone (a consultant?) to  manage the tender process for us and with us rather than we do it completely on our own? Would anyone be willing to recommend a company or consultant who could do this for us?

Many thanks

David Blower

Assistant Principal (Operations)

Joseph Chamberlain Sixth Form College

1 Belgrave Road

Birmingham

B12 9FF

Scanned by MailMarshal - Marshal's comprehensive email content security solution. Download a free evaluation of MailMarshal at www.marshal.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Joseph Chamberlain Sixth Form College.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender.

Please rely on your own anti-virus software to check for viruses on any attachments. Although we have taken all necessary precautions we cannot accept responsibility for any damage arising out of any infection.