The deadline to receive an early bird booking discount for the NADP Spring Conference is Friday 12th February.
The Conference will take place in Birmingham on Thursday 29th April 2010 and will focus on the theme ‘Neurodiversity’.
David Grant will open the conference with an overview of Neurodiversity and the conference will include presentations from
· Dr Chris Singleton, University of Hull on Computerised screening for dyslexia;
· James Kirby, Consultant in Disability and Inclusivity who will address the areas that are the key challenges for Higher education, building on the subject of the article in Issue 2 of the Journal of Inclusive Practice in further and higher education
· ADSHE will provide an understanding of the ways in which a specialist tutor supports dyslexic students in Higher Education
· Clare Trott (Loughborough University) will give a presentation on dyscalculia in higher and further education
· Kate Esser (Southampton Solent University) will explores some of the issues and debates relating to visual and right-brained strengths attributed to individuals with dyslexia
Further information about these presentations is available on our website and information about additional presentations will be updated regularly. Please note this programme may be subject to change.
Booking forms for the conference are available on our website.
Tel/Fax 01604 497933