For the January 2010 BNIM training in London, I developed an image/metaphor
for trying to guide the 'interpretation' of BNIM material towards
understandings both of the overall case evolution and of grasping the
current and previous 'case-states' of the interviewee. Some people found the
image useful.

In case you might as well, I've added one page of explanation.

It's now part of the current version of the Short Guide and Detailed Manual.

As usual, any comments or questions very welcome... and any news about
BNIM-ish things you're doing or BNIM-ish things you have or are completing
and publishing..

Best wishes

Tom