Dear Lisa,

you suggested that you might be willing to synthesis the replies you got from everyone that replied off list so as to keep emails down. I am also very interested in the response you got. anything you could pass on would be appreciated.

yours
Danielle de Carle

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/