From: Aesthetics, Creativity, and Organisations Research Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lotte Darsø
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 5:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SV: Management of Innovation and the Apple iPad

I think it's a great idea to invite your graduate student, Azat Poghosyan, into AACORN. He is involved with the arts and very welcome to join.

Cheers -
Lotte

Lotte Darsø // Associate Professor in Innovation
Department of Learning
Danish School of Education
University of Aarhus
Tuborgvej 164, 2400 Copenhagen NV, Denmark
T. + 45 8888 9947 - Cell +45 2632 0432
F. +45 8888 9922 -  www.dpu.dk/om/lda - www.laics.net