Does anyone know where I can find illustrations or photographs of camel,
dugong and gazelle(any species) skeletons and bones?

Hi Karen
Here are some references for gazelles and dugongs. Some for skeletons,
some for teeth and horn cores (gazelles). Hope this can help!
Helene
_
For gazella_ :

Helmer, D. and Rocheteau, M. (1994). Atlas du squelette appendiculaire
des principaux genres holocènes de petits ruminants du nord de la
Méditerranée et du Proche-Orient (Capra, Ovis, Rupicapra, Capreolus,
Gazella). Juan-les-Pins, Centre de recherches Archéologiques du CNRS.

Peters, J. (1986). Osteomorphology and osteometry of the appendicular
skeleton of Grant's gazelle, Gazella granti Brooke, 1872, bohor
reedbuck, Redunca redunca (Pallas, 1767) and bushbuck, Tragelaphus
scriptus (Pallas, 1766). Occasional Papers, laboratorium voor
Paleontologie, Rijksuniversiteit Gent: 1-65.
   or
Peters, J. (1989). Osteomorphological features of the appendicular
skeleton of Gazelles, genus Gazella Blainville 1816, Bohor Reedbuck,
Redunca redunca (Pallas, 1767) and Bushbuck, Tragelaphus scriptus
(Pallas, 1766). Anat. Histol. Embryol. 18: 97-113.

Gentry, A. W. (1964). Skull characters of african gazelles. Annals and
Magazines of natural History(s. 13): 353-382.

Groves, C. P. (1975). Notes on the gazelles. 1. Gazella rufifrons and
the zoogeography of central african Bovidae. Zeitschrift für
Säugetierkunde 40: 308-319.

Groves, C. P. (1981). Notes on the gazelles. 3. The Dorcas gazelles of
North Africa. Ann. Mus. Civ. Stor. nat. Genova: 455-471.

_For dugongs_ :

James, P. S. B. R. (1974). An osteological study of the Dugong, Dugong
dugon (Sirenia) from India. Marine Biology 27: 173-184.

Kaiser, H. E. (1974). Morphology of the Sirenia : a macroscopic and
X-Ray atlas of the osteology of recent species. S. Karger.

Mitchell, J. (1973). Determination of relative age in the dugong, Dugong
dugon (Müller) from a study of skull and teeth. Zoological Journal of
the Linnean Society 53: 1-23.

Mitchell, J. (1976). Age determination in the dugong, Dugong dugon
(Müller). Biological Conservation 9: 25-28.

Petit, G. (1928). Les vertèbres cervicales des Siréniens
actuels.Archives du Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle 6è série: 243-299.

_Fossils dugongs from United Arab Emirates_ (I can send a pdf):
 Jousse, H. and Guérin, C. (2003). Les dugongs (Sirenia, Dugongidae) de
l'Holocène ancien d'Umm al-Qaiwain (Emirats Arabes Unis). Mammalia
67(3): 337-347.