Jonathan: What time are we talking about? I don't have Wilmart at hand. There are quite a few Odos in Stegmueller, but only Odo of Chateauroux seems to be a canon.

Frans van Liere
Department of History, Calvin College
1845 Knollcrest Circle SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546-4402
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.calvin.edu/academic/history/faculty/vanlieref/

>>> Jonathan Hall <[log in to unmask]> 1/30/2010 12:09 PM >>>

A quick question:

I am wondering who "Odon, chanoine de S. Per." was.

A sermon is attributed to him in a Wilmart article (_Revue
Benedictine_ 47 (1935):12-51).  He doesn't seem to be any of the 8
"Odo"s in the _Biographisch-Bibliographisches Kirchenlexikon_, but I
could be wrong.

Thanks for any help, and I apologize if I'm just missing something obvious.

Jonathan Hall
University of Virginia

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]