medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture ROMÁNICO (http://www.amigosdelromanico.org/revistaromanico.html  http://peregrinations.kenyon.edu/vol2_3/current/j.pdf), a biannual publication issued by the non-profit Spanish association Amigos del Románico, is preparing a special issue devoted to art and pilgrimage. We welcome papers devoted to Romanesque art related to any aspect of medieval pilgrimage.

Papers can be written in Spanish, English, French, German or Italian, but will be translated into Spanish. Their length should be about a maximum of 2500 words. Illustrations (up to 8) should be of good quality, in colour, and with copyright.

ROMÁNICO will provide any author with a set of 10 volumes of our special issue.

Deadline is March 2010

For any inquire, please write to:

Dr. Carlos Sastre: [log in to unmask]