Thought the item on Vatican archives might be of interest.

Rosemary Hayes
----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Kurilecz
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 3:01 AM
Subject: RAIN 20100107

RAIN 20100107

Records and Archives In the News is a compilation of news stories related to records and archives management.

http://www.twitter.com/RAINbyte

Vatican reveals Secret Archives
Telegraph.co.uk
A 13th-century letter from Genghis Khan's grandson demanding homage from the pope is among a collection of documents from the Vatican's Secret Archives that ...<http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/vaticancityandholysee/6917990/Vatican-reveals-Secret-Archives.html>

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va