Fantastic!  And I loved Jon's suggestion too.

Laura
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jon Cannon
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: 08 January 2010 07:42
  Subject: Re: [M-R] Painted churches

  Looks like a very clever son-et-lumiere to me; impressive indeed. I believe they do them at some of the greater cathedrals, too - Amiens? Rheims?

  Would be great to see it done at Wells: the information on polychromy exists, I believe (though perhaps it was never completed?); perhaps combine it with a Palm Sunday re-enactment...

  Jon