From: SHERRY L REAMES <[log in to unmask]>

> Well, no-- not EVERYONE with an interest in the Sarum use pays much
attention to processionals, John. I (for one) had never heard of this
facsimile, or even looked at Henderson's edition.

but surely you will agree, will you not, Sherry, that Pfaff, being the
"Expert" in the field, should have heard of the facsimile ed. and at least
glanced at H.'s ed.??

that was John's point, seems to me.

(who's never looked at any of this stuff, and could actually care less about
it, per se.)

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]