As this matter has been discussed on these lists, I take the
liberty of forwarding the following message posted by Hugh
Cayless to Classics-L:

From: "Hugh Cayless" <[address removed]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: Palaeography a thing of the past?

If anyone feels like doing more than deploring the state of
affairs at Kings, a letter-writing campaign has begun (see
forwarded message below).  There is also a Facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=303202385890&ref=nf&v=info
(Save Paleography At King's London).

Best,
Hugh

----------

The text above the line was cross-posted to Medieval-Religion,
MedTextL, and Mediev-L by
Terrence Lockyer
Johannesburg, South Africa
e-mail:  lockyert [at] mweb.co.za

Please note that I am simply fowarding this message for
information, and have no personal connection with any
individuals, institutions, sites, publications, or events
concerned.  Please direct any queries to the sites or addresses
in the notice itself.

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]