At times, there have been discussions about painted churches, what they might have looked like, whether they would suit our tastes... While prowling the 'net for old pictures of Poitiers, I came upon this photo:
http://tinyurl.com/yh75rhg
I have no idea whence came the color. In any case, I thought the list might enjoy a look.
MG

Marjorie Greene
http://medrelart.shutterfly.com/

to: [log in to unmask]