With apologies for cross posting:

We are "live"...............

Check out  http://edge2010.wordpress.com   or  www.edinburgh.gov.uk/edge2010

Here.... you can register for this terrific conference  (by invoice if requested) , book on our secured special rate accommodation and interact with our inspirational speakers.....who come from Europe and the USA.

Sent to you on behalf of Liz McGettigan, Head of Libraries and Information Services...............Edinburgh

The first of many "cutting edge" conferences will be hosted in Edinburgh Castle in February 2010, at a very affordable cost.

Soon you will be able to follow us on our BLOG... it's digital all the way...!!!
Email us your contact and we'll reserve your  place, keep you updated and... blow you away!!!

Edge 2010

Global conference pushing the boundaries of public service delivery

Edge 2010 is a must for Chief Executives, Directors, Heads of E-Government, Senior Managers and elected members involved in modernisation, transformation and delivering efficiencies.

Community professionals, library professionals, vendors and others with an interest in libraries and information will also find this fascinating.

See how libraries can be key to regenerating cities,  delivering council services, e-government, learning and digital inclusion. Find out the latest ideas, share success stories, hear best practices and meet colleagues from around the globe in a world class, once in a
lifetime venue - Edinburgh Castle. An unusual setting you might think for a technological, state of the art event, but we are convinced you will be blown away.

Venue Edinburgh Castle
Date 25-26 February 2010
Vision Inspiring leaders and innovators

Andrew Sandeman,
Service Development Leader, Performance & Quality,
Business Centre C3, Waverley Court,
4 East Market Street,
Edinburgh,
EH8 8BG

Edinburgh City Libraries - Meeting your 21st century information & learning needs: http://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/internet/leisure/libraries/

This email and files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the sole use of the individual or organisation to whom they are addressed.

If you have received this eMail in error please notify the sender immediately and delete it without using, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person.

The Council has endeavoured to scan this eMail message and attachments for computer viruses and will not be liable for any losses incurred by the recipient.