**Apologies for cross posting**

UKeiG runs courses that are relevant across sectors and which are great
value. Make sure you don't miss out when we re-emerge after the snow
melts, and book now online, by email or by fax - as the post isn't
getting through! Coming up so far next year we have the following
courses:

NEW Legal Issues in Web 2.0
Charles Oppenheim
Wednesday 24th March
Edinburgh
http://www.ukeig.org.uk/training/2010/Legalissues.html

NEW Picture this! Image Management for Information Professionals
Roger Mills
Wednesday 31st March
CILIP, London
http://www.ukeig.org.uk/training/2010/Imagemgmt.htm

NEW Counting on statistics for market research: finding, evaluating and
using resources
Karen Blakeman
Wednesday 21st April
Netskills, Newcastle
http://www.ukeig.org.uk/training/2010/StatsApril.html

NEW What a great idea! But how will we pay for it? Preparing bids to
secure additional funding
Mary Aukland
Thursday 13th May
CILIP, London
http://www.ukeig.org.uk/training/2010/Greatidea.htm

Getting to grips with developing and managing e-book collections: an
introduction
Chris Armstrong and Ray Lonsdale
Tuesday 25th May
Bristol
http://www.ukeig.org.uk/training/2010/ebooksmay.htm

Date for your diary: UKeiG AGM and Annual Seminar. Are you leading or
following: practical implementation of open source applications
Wednesday 16th June
London
More details to follow shortly - watch this space

Details of all our training courses will be made available here as
details are confirmed: http://www.ukeig.org.uk/training/index.html. If
you have any ideas or preferences for training courses/locations please
get in touch at [log in to unmask]

Megan Roberts
UKeiG PR & Marketing
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/meganjayneroberts
Skype: meganjayneroberts
Twitter: MeganJRoberts
__________

UKeiG has the CILIP Seal of Recognition, which recognises high standards
in the content and relevance of training courses. See
http://www.cilip.org.uk/qualificationschartership/seal/ for details

UKeiG is a Special Interest Group of CILIP: the Chartered Institute of
Library and Information Professionals.
7 Ridgmount Street, London, WC1E 7AE. Registered Charity No. 313014.

Visit our web site: http://www.ukeig.org.uk <http://www.ukeig.org.uk/>

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain
personal views which are not the views of Oxford Innovation Ltd or UKeiG
unless specifically stated.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and then delete it from your system.