Hello

We are hoping to fill in some gaps in our holdings of these two titles: Clinical Medicine: Journal of the Royal College of Physician of London & Diabetes Care.

If you have any of these issues to spare could you please send them to us and we will happily refund the postage to you.

Wanted:

Clinical Medicine 2009 Vol 9 Issues 3, 4, 5, 6

Diabetes Care

2002 Vol 25 Issues 1,2

2003 26 Vol 26 Issues 1,3

2006 29 Vol 29 Issues 3,9,10,12

2007 Vol 30 Issue 7

2008 Vol 31 Issues 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11

2009 Vol 32 Issues 3,4,7,8,9,10,11,12

2010  Vol 33 Issue 1

Many thanks

Heather

Heather Mills

Assistant Librarian

Newcomb Library

Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Homerton Row

London E9 6SR

Tel: 020 8510 7751

Fax: 020 8510 7281

Email: [log in to unmask]

Internet: http://www.homerton.nhs.uk/library

If you receive this email by mistake please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software or notify Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Help Desk on +44(0) 20 8510 5040.

The information contained in this email:

* may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email, and your reply cannot be guaranteed.
* is intended for the use of the intended addressee or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee. It may contain privileged or confidential information and/or copyright material.
* is not sent through a secure server Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of outgoing electronic mail. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not represent the view of Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust unless specifically stated