Dear All,

Hope you're well and enjoying 2010 :-)

We're hoping to deliver a sleepover at our medieval Guildhall as part of
our Museums at Night offer (and beyond!).  We'd like to include a tour
of the building, a trial re-enactment, a trip to the cells,
storytelling, a midnight feast and breakfast.  As we do not have much
experience in this area, I wondered whether anyone who does similar has
advice and/or copies of documentation e.g. risk assessment,
parent/guardian information packs etc which they could please send me?

I'm happy to send collated responses to members of the list.

Thanks so much for your help.  It is, as always, much appreciated!

Best wishes,

Laura

Laura Crossley

Project Officer

Norwich Heritage Economic and Regeneration Trust (HEART)

PO Box 3130, Norwich, NR2 1XR

Tel: 01603 599577

Fax: 01603 305498

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.heritagecity.org

Norwich HEART is a company registered in England with company number
5083002, registered charity number 1109662 and VAT registration number
875807283.  Norwich HEART's registered offices are at PO Box 3130,
Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1XR.  Tel: 01603 305575.

This email is confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy, or
distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation.