I am teaching a substance problems module to social work undergraduate students and
I would be grateful if anyone could let me know if they have come across any DVDs
with films of interviewing people with drug/alcohol problems which illustrate
interviewing skills regarding motivational interviewing, CBT or relapse prevention.
I am looking for material of up to around 20 minutes each topic which demonstrates
techniques in action [films of actual or simulated interviews, not people talking
about how the techniques are used] pitched at an introductory level.
 If you do have any information, along with where material is available from, I
would be very grateful.
 With thanks
George Allan [Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen]