From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of chris pounder
Sent: 29 January 2010 00:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [data-protection] Doncaster MBC re the BBC

Re the offences committed by two 11-year old boys in Doncaster

The High Court has refused an application by Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council (Doncaster) to continue an interim injunction against the BBC restraining it from publishing information obtained from a Serious Case Review (SCR)

Case: Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council v British Broadcasting Corporation [2010] EWHC 53 (QB), 22 January 2010.

We will be discussing this case in our all day update session in London, Manchester and Edinburgh (with our colleagues from Pinsent Masons). Cost £95+VAT – details for full program will be posted soon on the www.amberhawk.web-site.

Also posted on the blog: “Commemorate Data Protection Day by thinking about ID Cards” on http://amberhawk.typepad.com/

Che

Dr. C. N. M. Pounder

Director, Amberhawk Training Ltd

Phone: 0845 680  2623 or Mob: 07735 365 585

amberhawk

        www.amberhawk.com

All user commands can be found at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/commandref.htm and are sent in the body of an otherwise blank email to [log in to unmask]

Buckinghamshire County Council

Visit our Web Site : http://www.buckscc.gov.uk

Buckinghamshire County Council Email Disclaimer

This Email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

The views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of Buckinghamshire County Council unless explicitly stated.

If you are not the intended recipient, the use of information by disclosure, copying, retention, distribution or any further processing is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager at [log in to unmask]

This footnote also confirms that this email has been swept for content and for the presence of computer viruses.

End of disclaimer