Learning Resource and E-Learning Manager
Herefordshire College of Technology
 ( mailto:[log in to unmask] )

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/12/2009 08:09 >>>
I would like Santa to uninstall Microsoft Office from all College
computers so that staff are forced to communicate using things like
Moodle rather than their obsession with 'Word documents as attachments
to emails using Outlook'.

He would have also to supply extra psychiatrists to help the large
number of staff who would then go insane as a result of the loss of MS
Office.

-----Original Message-----
From: UK Moodle Users JISCMail list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Jim Judges
Sent: 02 December 2009 21:59
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Dear Santa

Assuming you have been good enough this year - what Moodle related item
will
you be asking Santa to deliver? Post your letter here...

Here's my letter to Santa>>

Dear Santa,

(1) Please provide me with "single sign on" fully linked to Moodle so
don't have to login to my PC and login again to Moodle!

(2) Some socks with the Moodle logo!

Thanks,

Jim

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender by reply email and then delete it from your system immediately -
any disclosure, copying or distribution of the message or any action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon it is prohibited and may
be unlawful.

EEF Limited is the organisation for manufacturing, engineering and
technology-based businesses. It is an employers association regulated
under Part II of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation)
Act 1992 and a company limited by guarantee.  EEF Limited is registered
in England and Wales, registered no 05950172, and its registered office
is Broadway House, Tothill Street, London, SW1H 9NQ

For further information about EEF, and full details of our email
disclaimer visit our website at http://www.eef.org.uk/emails

Peter Hartley

From my MacBook

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of King Edward VI College
Stourbridge. If you are not the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this email in error and
we request that you do not disseminate, forward, print, or
copy this email. If you have received this
email in error please notify King Edward VI College
Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 1TD, UK on +44-(0) 1384 398100.

Information Events at Herefordshire College of Technology

Hereford Campus
Thursday 4th February 2010 4.30pm - 7.30pm
Thursday 22nd April 2010 4.30pm - 7.30pm
Thursday 17th June 2010 4.30pm - 7.30pm

Holme Lacy Campus
Saturday 14th November 2009 10am - 12pm
Saturday 6th February 2010 10am - 12pm
Wednesday 21st April 2010 4pm - 7pm
Open Day Saturday 12th June 2010 10am - 4pm

Further details can be found at http://www.hct.ac.uk

This email and any content are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Herefordshire College of Technology.

Herefordshire College of Technology. Folly Lane, Hereford.