I will be out of the office starting Wed 23/12/2009 and will not return
until Mon 04/01/2010.

I will respond to your message as soon as possible when I return.

In the meantime have a very Happy Christmas and New Year!

If your message is urgent - please either contact my base, Beeston Library
on 0115 925 5168, [log in to unmask] or the Information Team
via Steve Baker on 01623491720, [log in to unmask]

I apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,
AlisonEmails and any attachments from Nottinghamshire County Council are
confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by replying to the email, and then delete it without
making copies or using it in any other way.  Senders and recipients of
email should be aware that, under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the
Freedom of Information Act 2000, the contents may have to be disclosed in
response to a request.

Although any attachments to the message will have been checked for viruses
before transmission, you are urged to carry out your own virus check before
opening attachments, since the County Council accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage caused by software viruses.

Nottinghamshire County Council Legal Disclaimer