A number of years ago - we were asked to setup an ftp site a particular
reviewer could see the coordinates... I could have looked at the logs to
figure out where they were coming in from but chose not to.  Some
journals also allow the author to upload additional info - that would be
available to the reviewer - but not included in the publication (I
think Biochemistry is one of them)...  Authors could then upload SF's
and coordinates... If the reviewer wants to look - he/she then has the
option - while still maintaining the anonymity of the review process...

Ezra