Hi,
What is the correct way to download the sample EEG data file (subject1.bdf)
from the SPM website:  http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/data/eeg_mmn/
Clicking on the data file link does not open a download window, but rather
opens junk (garbled data?) directly in my web browser.
Thank you in advance for your help,
Diane

--
Diane Whitmer, Ph.D.
Researcher in Applied Neuroscience

C. de l' Observatori Fabra s/n
08035 - Barcelona - Spain
tel. +34 93 254 03 68
fax. +34 93 212 64 45
skype. dwhitmer
email. [log in to unmask]
STARLAB, Living Science http://www.starlab.es

This e-mail and the attached files contain confidential information and are
of exclusive use for the addressee. The disclosure, copy and distribution of
the present message and its attachments are prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient and you receive this communication, we inform you that it
is forbidden by law to read, copy or use it. Please notify us at
[log in to unmask] and proceed immediately to delete it.