Dear Panagiotis,

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 7:12 PM, Panagiotis Tsiatsis
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I need your expertise once again.
>
> We epoch our CTF MEG data using spm_eeg_convert to avoid baseline
> correction.

If you use the attached version of spm_eeg_epochs (that will be
included in the next update) you can disable the default baseline
correction. It's not in the GUI but can be easily added by
uncommenting line 128. I just didn't want to mess people's scripts.

> The question is, how can we introduce a new condition labeling
> of the trials during the conversion using a script? The onset of each trial
> is defined by the triggers saved in the MEG4 file. A separate textfile
> provides the condition labels for each event according to the temporal order
> of occurrence (we are not sure if we need and if yes how to create the
> necessary trl-file before data conversion in order to write a script for all
> subjects). I hope that the question is clear enough.

This situation is described in the manual. In the web version
(http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/doc/spm8_manual.pdf) it's page 322.
Another solution can be found in:

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=ind0911&L=SPM&P=R45478

Best,