Hi everyone,

Please help us end violence against women students

The NUS Women's Campaign has now launched its survey exploring women students' experience of harassment, violence, sexual assault and stalking. The survey aims to uncover the specific experiences of women students in relation to violence, how it affects their education, and to establish how safe or unsafe women students feel in different environments.

Please go here to find out more and to complete the survey - www.nus.org.uk/vaw

The Women's Campaign will be launching a research report in the new year, detailing our findings. We will also be making recommendations for changes to ensure better support for those who have experienced violence as well as strategies for preventing it.

The survey is open to all women students, including trans women. The survey will be live until the 4th January.

In order for us to get a complete and accurate picture of violence against women students, we need as many women students as possible to fill out this survey. And, we need your help to achieve this!

To help us end violence against women students, please take the time to forward the below information to women in your union, your friends, and anyone at all who you think would fill it in. And, please do fill it out yourself as well - click here.

If you have any questions at all, please do email me.

In unity,

Liv

**Complete the NUS Women's Campaign Survey in to Women Students' Experience of Violence**

The NUS Women's Campaign is pleased to announce the launch of our survey exploring women students' experiences of harassment, violence, sexual assault and stalking. The survey aims to uncover the specific experiences of women students in relation to violence, how it affects their education, and to establish how safe or unsafe women students feel in different environments.

The Women's Campaign will be launching a research report of our findings in the new year. We will also make recommendations for changes to ensure better support for those who have experienced violence as well as strategies for preventing it.

Regardless of whether or not you have experienced any kind of violence or harassment, your answers will help us to understand and deal with issues of violence against women students.

Please help us stop violence against women by filling in this survey at www.nus.org.uk/vaw.

The survey is open to all women students, including trans women. The survey will be live until 4 January.

We want this survey to be completed by as many women as possible so that we get a complete and accurate picture of violence against women students. Please fill this survey out, and then forward it to your as many of your friends as possible.

If you have any questions about the survey, please do e-mail me.

Liv Bailey,

NUS National Women's Officer

Olivia Bailey | National Women's Officer

0871 2218221; mobile 07855 041861

NUS HQ, Centro 3, 19 Mandela Street, London NW1 0DU

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of the National Union of Students UK/NUS-USI. If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify [log in to unmask]