Hi all,

I'm looking to put in place a policy and procedure in place at Newport over behaviour of students towards bar / event staff, including intimidation, minor assault etc that has always been dealt with informally but we currently need something in place as a guide to follow.

I know HR would have something already, but nothing geared towards this particular type of work.

I was wondering if anyone would mind me having a look at anything they have in place along these lines that we could draw some inspiration from!

Thanks in advance,

Tom
Newport SU