From: Active Political Leadership <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri Nov 06 13:09:04 2009
Subject: Re: ACUI conference

I spoke to the organizer and he said either Presidents or development/activities Sabbs. The following website is for this years’ region 1 conference:

http://region1.acui.org/region/01/conference/

Eamon Lindsell

President

The University of Northampton Students' Union

Park Campus

Boughton Green Road

Northampton

NN2 7AL