Hey
What type of Sabbs is it for and do you have a website link to look at?

Sam

Sam Hutchinson
Campaigns Officer
University of Central Lancashire
Students' Union
Fylde Road
Preston
Lancashire
PR1 2TQ

01772 894891
01772 893000

Visit UCLAN SU Website at
www.uclansu.co.uk
for more information!

Smirnoff Beda Award Winners "Student Union of The Year 2005"

The information within this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is
confidential and solely for the stated addressee(s). If you are not the
intended recipient, you should not disclose, copy, retransmit,
distribute or rely upon it. You should note that such activity may be
unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender by e-mail immediately and delete it from your system(s). Internet
e-mails are not necessarily secure. Whilst we take every care UCLANSU
accepts no responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to
scan the e-mail and any attachments. UCLANSU does not accept responsibility
for changes made to this e-mail after it was sent. Nothing in this email
constitutes an order for goods or services unless accompanied by an
official order form.

>>> "Cawthorn, M.J." <[log in to unmask]> 06/11/2009 12:38 >>>

Leicester are sending two Sabbs, myself and Alex Smith (Academic Affairs)

Max Cawthorn
Services Officer

University of Leicester Students' Union
Percy Gee Building