Many thanks to those who have responded so quickly regarding the
Spanish-language mining history books which I have.

I am sorry to disappoint some of you, but I think Dr Luis Adaro Ruiz would
be pleased if I were to send them to John Knight, for them to be housed
in the Museo de la Siderurgica de Castilla y Leon.

Sorry to disappoint you, Miguel Calvo and Tony Oldham, and any others
who might have wished to have them, but please consider this as decided.

I will be contacting you, John, off list, but thought this message ought to
appear on the list to notify others that the books are now spoken for.

Kind regards to all,
Tony Brewis