Dear All,

Seemingly all the replies one way and another as far as I can see have been
 off List.

Gnrl. support - not for me but seemingly generally - is such that I  feel
obliged to advise that people support the likes of those who endeavour  to
make a small independent living - for all our benefit - in our general  field
of interest. Ok, NMRS certainly do sterling work in producing their
excellent vols., but it is definitely unfair in this partic. instance, that they
have unfair competition in gnrl. things that are offered by publishers. This
is  simply not right, and I would like to ask all authors and future
publishers that  such an unfair situation is not arrived at again.

Sorry to all, I feel very strongly about this. It is simply NOT  RIGHT.

Kind Regards to All, Bernard