From: "Alasdair Neill" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: Cominco (UK) Ltd at DGC

The underground investigation I understand just involved one trip with PCG
members into Wheal Fanny. There were a few press releases at the time
regarding the exploration, & as at that time Govenment grants were available
towards mineral exploration, the BGS may hold details of what they did. A
few years later SWCM were planning on reinvestigating the cores, but by that
time the core storage building, adjoining the had been vandalised and the
context of the cores had probably been lost. I have got a core store index
recovered after the vandalism.

Alasdair Neill.