From: Elukin, Jonathan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [M-R] Query on Medieval Thrones
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sunday, November 15, 2009, 10:44 PM

Dear listmembers,

I received generous and helpful advice last year in response to a query
about oaths over relics and bibles. May I ask your help again on behalf of a
student--a freshman taking on an independent research project solely out of
interest and enthusiasm--who is writing a paper on medieval thrones? He has
read Suger, some Kantorowitz, and assorted art history references, but I
thought he might be able to tap in to the wider knowledge of the list. He is
particularly interested in the comparison of secular and ecclesiastical
thrones. I will be happy to receive any references off list
([log in to unmask]" ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]) but others may be interested as well.

Many thanks,

Jonathan Elukin

to: [log in to unmask]" ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]