Where can we find out more about this dissertation? Is he planning to
publish it?
Meg

From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious
culture [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of EPridgeon
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 12:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [M-R] Easter sepulchres

medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and
culture

Hi

I have spoken to (Dr) Bishop Christopher (Herbert) about the Easter
Sepulchre website.  He has removed it because it he feels it is
misleading in a number of ways.  For example, he found very few examples
during his PhD of churches actually having a permanent Easter Sepulchre
structures (apart from the obvious exceptions we all know about).

Ellie

PS Maddy I have forwarded your email to Christopher so he can get in
touch with you personally.