medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture Right. That's the text I'm looking at. I'm wondering what "the places of just dispensation" is?  If it were singular, I'd have thought it meant Jerusalem, bu its not.  There's a theological vocabulary here that I'm not versed in, and wondered what it meant.  Any thoughts? (this may be very simple; but I don't know the answer)
cecilia