Hello

I think you should be able to contact him through this website (there
is an email address):

http://eastersepulchres.org.uk/help.htm

I don't know of any plans to publish at the moment.  It is University
of Leicester, so I suppose you can request it as a thesis
inter-library loan in the usual manner.

Ellie

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]