Jeffrey,

As already advised Jungmann's *Missarum sollemnia* (German orig. 1948; Eng.
tr. 1951-55) is still a classic, but a more recent monograph and now the
standard work on the Sanctus is Bryan D. Spinks, *The Sanctus in the
Eucharistic Prayer*, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1991 (his
doctoral thesis, with 20-page bibliography). -- Paul Chandler

--
Paul Chandler, O.Carm.  |  Institutum Carmelitanum
via Sforza Pallavicini, 10  |  00193 - Roma  |  Italy

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]