Hi,

My understanding was that Harvard Business Review is only available
through the Ebcso Business Source products - I think it may also be
available through Business Source Elite too but don't quote me!

I looked into this a while ago, and if memory serves Ebsco have
exclusive rights to this title. Through some crafty Googling, I found
something that mentioned this exclusivity only lasted until 2010, at
which point it would all be renegotiated. I can't find the website I got
this from now - naturally - so again, don't quote me!

Best wishes,

Sarah

Sarah Taylor
Electronic Resources Librarian