From: Discussion List for RFID in Libraries on behalf of Mike Cavanagh
Sent: Wed 18/11/2009 14:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Self-service holds/requests

Hi Marjorie

In Lincolnshire we have holds out for customers to self collect and self issue.  We just place the books spine down with a bookmark with their name hanging out and it worked great.  No complaints and no problems since we started in May.

Cheers

Mike

Mike Cavanagh

Divisional Manager (West): Heritage and Regeneration
Culture & Adult Education
Lincolnshire County Council

County Offices

Newland

Lincoln

LN1 1YQ

Telephone Number Office:     01522 552839
Telephone Number Mobile:    07787 527885

Fax Number:                       01522 552811

Making History

300 years of Antiquaries in Britain

A new exhibition full of unique treasures

17th October 2009 - 3rd January 2010

  For further information visit

www.thecollection.lincoln.museum

P Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Therefore if the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of Lincolnshire County Council unless otherwise explicitly stated. The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed.