We are currently using an Epsom Expression 10000xl and the glass seems
to scratch a bit too easily - has anybody had the same experience? Can
anybody recommend another A3+ scanner of similar quality but with a more
resistant glass? We need a flatbed scanner that can do both prints and
film.

Valeria Carullo

Assistant Curator, RIBA Library Photographs Collection

Royal Institute of British Architects

66 Portland Place

London W1B 1AD

T: +44 (0)20 7307 3710

F: +44 (0)20 7631 1802

www.architecture.com

Please try our online image database, RIBApix, at www.ribapix.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the sender.
Royal Institute of British Architects
66 Portland Place, London, England W1B 1AD
Charity Number: 210566