dear all

not a learning query, but an access one.

we are looking to purchase (subject to grant funding) some new seating for our art gallery.  i have seen elsewhere seats that hang on a pole attached to the wall.  the seats are folding and very lightweight, so that visitors can carry them around with them.

we're also looking at seating for young people and/or some suitable sofa-type chairs.

many thanks!

diane

Diane Taylor
Audience Development Officer
Harrogate Museums & Arts
Mercer Art Gallery,
Swan Road, Harrogate
HG1 2SA
Tel: 01423 556188
Fax: 01423 556130
www.harrogate.gov.uk/museums

Exhibitions at Harrogate Museums & Arts
Royal Pump Room Museum
"Egyptology: Science Investigation" - discover some of our Ancient Egyptian treasures.  See how science is helping us learn more about our Ancient Egyptian objects.
"Patterns of History" - explore the patterns used to create and decorate objects in the museum collections, from Ancient Greek pottery to 20th century textiles.  Until 10th May 2009.

Mercer Art Gallery
"Into Abstraction" - enjoy abstract paintings from the Harrogate Fine Art Collection and by local artists. Unil 18 January 2009.
"Gabriele Koch: Ceramics" - hand-built, burnished and smoke-fired vessels of elemental beauty.  Until 2 November.

Visit Knaresborough Castle and Courthouse Museum daily until 5th October.

Please ring or visit our website for further details of our varied children's & adults activities programme.

For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email .

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, storing, copying or disclosing this email is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please delete it.

Any opinions are those of the author and not necessarily those of the Council.

No Officer is authorised to make a contract on the Council's behalf by email.

The recipient is responsible for virus checking this email and any attachments.

The Council does not accept service of legal documents by email.