Thanks to all that responded to my smell enquiry, the general consensus was to get in touch with Dale Air, plus one that suggested urinating in some bleach (i think we’ll be going with Dale Air).

Thanks

Andrew

Andrew J. Graham

Documentation and Access Officer

West Dunbartonshire Council

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately at - [log in to unmask] The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. West Dunbartonshire Council will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.

Unless expressly stated to the contrary, this email and its contents shall not have any contractually binding effect on West Dunbartonshire Council or its clients and any writings which are or could form the basis of any agreement are subject to contract.